Registering for classes at Village Home
- Review your class selections and account balance with your DCS Learning Guide. They will give you a coupon code.
- Choose all the classes for one child. Remember, only approved classes will be paid by DCS, but you may individually pay for additional classes.
- Go to the check out screen and enter your coupon code in the space provided. Click the link next to it to apply it to your balance. It will reduce your balance by $1, and alert us to invoice DCS for you.
- Choose the payment option button. This will allow you to hold payment until January 1st.
- Print your invoice for your records, and review it with your DCS learning coach.
Fees are $105 per class.
Village Home Community Duty: Community Duty is required for all families who participate in classes at Village Home, and may be completed by doing tasks, or through a Buy-Out of $35/class unit up to a maximum of $175 (5 units). Community Duty sign up will be available the last week prior to class starting.
If you choose to use allotment funds for payment, here are a few payment scenarios:
FAMILY ACCOUNTS: NEW families, please create a Family Account. If you have not attended Village Home in over a year or need assistance, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY DUTY: Community Duty is required for all families, and may be completed by doing tasks, or through a Buy-Out of $35/class unit up to a maximum of $175 (5 units). Community Duty sign up will be available the last week prior to class starting.